Wednesday, August 12, 2009

News Worthy

I am excited to inform all of you that a wonderful colleague of mine, Allison Barnhill, will be interviewed tomorrow morning on Fox 45 for a special wedding week feature. Allison Barnhill designs specializes in couture wedding and special event invitations and coordinating accessories. Their work is truly unique and refreshing, artistic and stylish, their couture creations set the tone for your special occasion.

This week on Fox 45 morning news they are interviewing different wedding professionals to promote the Baltimore Bridal show on Sunday August 16th. I watched on Tuesday for flowers and today for cakes and tomorrow they have invited Allison Barnhill Designs to the station.

I am especially excited because Allison has asked me to do her hair and makeup for the interview. So tune into Fox 45 Thursday morning between 8 and 9 to watch the interview featuring Allison's work (and mine too).

1 comment:

Allison said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I loved my hair and makeup and I can't tell you how many compliments I have gotten today. You rock!!!!! XOXO