Friday, October 2, 2009

Feature Wedding: Sarah weds in DC


I am so thankful that Kelley and I were able to join Sarah on her wedding day.  Kelley rocked everyone's hair and Sarah was an absolutely stunning bride.  Sarah was married in DC on a gorgeous summer day. She was surrounded by her sweet family members from Ireland and from the looks of the photos, the event was spectacular.  Sara said they even had their very own Kareoke hour.  How fun!  The photos were taken by Rachel Naft of RMN photography.  Don't you just love all the photos by the fountain.

Her dress was vintage inspired and it was a beautiful blush color.  I actually found out about one of my new favortite kids specialty store from Sarah's sister who lives in Ireland.  The flower girls dresses are from Monsoon and I am considering purchasing my daughters flower girl dress for my sister-in-law's wedding from there since their dresses are soooo darn adorable.  Have fun looking at her photos, I sure did!

1 comment:

Route One Fun! said...

Amie and Kelley - you two were a fantastic duo, and I will continue to wholeheartedly recommend your work to others! Everyone commented on the flawless and classic makeup and all loved our fab hairstyles! You both contributed to the success of the day - and for that, I thank you! Best of luck to you both! - Sarah