Friday, October 30, 2009

Feature Wedding: Nicole's Wedding Look

I know, I know, I work with the most gorgeous brides.  I will be doing a few posts about Nicole's wedding because I really just can't narrow down all of the wonderful pictures.  As you can see, Nicole was absolutely stunning on her wedding day.  She was surrounded by all of her best girlfriends from high school and college and let me tell you, they are one group of gorgeous girls (bridesmaid pics will be another post).

The Look....Nicole really wanted dramatic eyes, soft lips and flawless skin.  This is a great bridal look.  The key is to play up the eyes without overdoing it (lashes really help).  I also think it is important to to choose a lip color that is light but dark enough for the lips to show up in photos.  I love how Nicole's look turned out and so did she.

The wonderful photographer who sent me all of the pictures is Eric Wuechner from David Eric Photography.  I owe him a huge thank you because he got so many closeups of Nicole (which is a makeup artists dream).

So as usual, enjoy all the beauty and feel free to leave a comment.






 
 

No comments: