Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Big Hair, Big Makeup, Big Smiles

" Big Hair, Big Makeup" was the theme of the day for Victoria's wedding. I had the privilege of working with the most fun group of girls who all LOVE makeup. They all got their hair done and came back to the bride's house to meet up with me to get their makeup done. Everyone was so excited because Victoria told the ladies the day before that she was giving them a bridesmaid gift of..........a makeup artist. So the girls wanted to go all out (lashes and all).
One of Victoria's friends (Kelly Starke) used to do some wedding photography so she documented the getting ready process. I will post the professional shots later when I receive them but these makeup shots that Kelly took are fantastic. Thank you ladies for making me feel at home. I hope I get to work with you again for weddings to come. You are all gorgeous!



Victoria and her mom Kim.


Let the makeup process begin.









Some of the finished products. What a beautiful bridal party!
















The line for lip touch ups.





"Having you there to do our Makeup on August 1st was so wonderful and really made our day even more special. Your professional work and awesome personality made myself, my mom, my grandmother, and all of my bridesmaids look and feel like even more like the queens (or divas hehehe) then we already are! We had so much fun, looked spectacular, and even learned some new things about our makeup that day. You made an outstanding impression on all of our guests, because each of us got questions all evening about where we got our make-up done. Thank you again for being so depenable and making me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt in my entire life. You are excellent at what you do and I hope that you know that! Many thanks to you again and best wishes to you as your business continues to grow!"

With Love,
Victoria Beahm

1 comment:

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Amy, you are so talented!!! I love the way each girl's makeup is different to make her look her best. You have a truly amazing way of making every single person look her absolute best! Will you move in my house and be my full-time makeup artist?!!