Monday, August 24, 2009

Feature Wedding: Lovely Laura



This wonderful couple, Laura and Reed, were married back in May at the Chesapeake Bay Foundation in Annapolis. I had mentioned in Laura's preview that I had done the makeup for two of her friends and her sister, so it was such a joy to see all of them and Laura again for another beautiful occasion.
Carrie and I met up with the girls after their hair appointments in the cutest little Annapolis house that Laura rented for the weekend. It was such a special group of girls and Carrie and I had a fabulous time doing every one's makeup.
Laura's photographer was Stacy of Stacy Richardson Photography who is amazing, as you can see. She got some great closeups for me and the outdoor shots at the venue were just "out of this world". If you would like to see more of Laura and Reed's wedding you can click here. Here are some of my favorite shots.



Laura's sister and Reed's sister were the official bridesmaids (in Green) but all of Laura's best friends were included in the getting ready process. Believe it or not, none of the girls knew what the others were planning on wearing and everyone ended up choosing a solid color dress in a different bright color. How perfect is that? I love it!









Congratulations, I am so happy for you two!

1 comment:

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

She looks amazing, Amy! You have done your magic yet again. By the way, I loved your drinks tonight!