Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hot Hot Hot Headshots


I have so much excitement in me right now since I am finally able to share this post. This gorgeous girl is my wonderful sister-in-law Meg and I had the pleasure of doing her hair and makeup for some head shots. The photos were taken by the extraordinary Jen Lowe and if you have not booked JLowe Photos yet for your wedding/family portraits/engagement pictures , what are you waiting for?

I think everyone should have a little "model" moment at least once in their life and I know Meg really enjoyed this. It was a hot hot day and I think the pictures turned out even hotter.

And for all of you who only look at the posts and do not leave me any comments, it is about time you start. I know you are out there ( :







Posted by Picasa

No comments: