Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Featured Wedding: Gorgeous Gloria





It was such a pleasure for me to do the makeup for Gloria on her wedding day. The wedding took place at the Pier IV hotel in Baltimore and it was a star studded cast of vendors. One of which was the very talented Shane Carpenter of Shane Carpenter Weddings who was wonderful enough to share his masterpiece photography with me so I could blog about Gloria's wedding. I have to say that Gloria was an exquisite bride from head to toe and it was such an honor to have done her makeup. I don't always get to stay long enough to see the bride put on her dress but I decided that there was no way I was going to leave without seeing Gloria in her Vera Wang gown so I sat myself down on the couch until she was dressed and it lived up to every bit of my expectations. I have a lot of photos to share because, well, there were too many amazing ones too choose from. Great job Shane! Enjoy the beauty friends!



You have to love the butt grab. I think they should put this on their wall.

Okay, so at first I didn't get why Shane sent me this next picture and then…..I saw the sign for the woman's restroom. How hilarious is that?








No comments: