Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Makeover

I frequently am the one to give women a makeover but rarely do I get to receive one so the last few weeks have been very fun.  I have not posted about an update on my weight loss because I have been waiting for pictures to share, but I decided it has been long enough and I don't want any of you to be nervous for me.  So here are the stats (best to my recollection).  I have lost 25 pounds!!!! and SEVEN inches in my waist.  That is not a typo, I said seven.  I am hoping to have a few photos soon, and I am still going strong so stay tuned for more updates.

Now the second part of my makeover involve the amazing NOVA lashes that we are now offering.  I am obsessed with these "eyelash extensions".  I have not worn mascara in a month (am trust me, I am addicted to mascara).  I will be coming out with more info on the Nova lashes soon but in the meantime feel free to drool over my before and after photos!
Before
After 

Before
After
I know, they are amazing.  If anyone is interested in learning more about the eyelash extensions you an email me.

No comments: