Sunday, July 4, 2010

Congratulations Kelley!!!!

For those of you who follow this here blog you have seen Kelley's growing belly over the last eight months in our photos.  I am sure everyone would like to know that Kelley's little baby boy was born on Friday July 2nd.  Both mom and baby are doing very well and they are both just about as cute as can be.  I do not have any photos of the little one but since every post is better with photos I thought I would share some from our maternity marathon (in the spirit of pregnancy).

I teamed up with Mary from Love Life Images to do a fabulous Maternity Marathon Makeover and photo shoot at their beautiful studio.  I will let you all know when the next marathon will take place.  The photos are so precious.

1 comment:

AmieEvans said...

Wow what beautiful bellies ladies!