Friday, July 2, 2010

Feature Wedding: Stacy and Jon: Baltimore Makeup Artist

I LOVED this wedding.  I know I seem to always say that but I really am so fortunate to work with the best brides and I love what I do.  So I apologize for being redundant.  Stacy is the most contagiously fun person you will ever meet and I was so honored to be among the list of the stellar vendors that she chose for her wedding day.  Stacy doesn't wear much makeup at all so she was soooooo excited to be glammed up for the big day.  She really was stunning and I am so glad that one of my favorite photographers, Maria Vicencio, was there to document the day.  Here are a few of her all star vendors.....

Make-up- Amie Decker
Event Planner- Kate Beck Events
Photography- Maria Vicencio Photography
Flowers- Flowers and Fancies
Reception- American Visionary Art Museum

Congratulations Stacy and Jon!

No comments: