Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Feature Wedding: The Wedding Bee: Chesapeake Bay Beach Club

Megan was such a delightful bride and Kelley and I really loved working with her.  Megan is one of the bloggers on The Wedding Bee and from reading her blog you can see how much thought and creativity she put into this wedding.  If you want to check it out, her name on the blog is Mrs. Guinea Pig (because she is a scientist, cute huh).  The ceremony and reception took place at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club and they had a beautiful WINDY day.  Amy Deputy was the photographer and it was such an honor to work with her.  Here are some of my favorite photos but it was so difficult to just pick a few.  Enjoy!



 I love this makeup picture!  It has to be one of my favorite photos ever of me applying makeup.  I just can't even describe why it makes me so happy.


 Such a romantic picture!  This photos belongs on a canvas above the mantle:)


Congratulations Guinea Pigs!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love that photo of you applying the makeup too! And a huge thanks to you and Kelley, since my hair and makeup both held up impeccably throughout the entire evening (despite much dancing)!