Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Biggest Loser gets to Trash the Dress!

I have mention on this blog before that I am dying to do a "Trash the Dress" session once I can fit in my dress again.  I was married almost 7 years ago and there has been multiple pregnancies since so let's just say I am a far cry from fitting in my wedding gown.  The more I talk to other wives, the more I realize that this is a very common problem.  (It was pretty tricky trying to find models whose dresses still fit for a trash the dress session we did earlier this year).  And since I came to the realization that my baby is not a baby any more (she is 2) I have accepted the fact that this "baby weight" is not going to just fall off.  I have always been a very determined person who could do whatever I put my mind to but I have accepted the fact that in this area I need some major help.  So desperate times call for desperate measures.  I have signed up with an amazing program called A Better Weigh and the owner Kate Corzine has been nothing short of perfection.  It is a medical weight loss program and it is amazing.  I am in my third week and when I went in on Friday for my two week weigh in I have already lost 10 pounds and 4 inches in my waste.  So wedding gown hear we come!!!

I will be having a fabulous photo shoot once I am in my wedding gown again and I am excited to show the slim down photos over the next couple of months as I appear in all of my beautiful bride's "getting ready" photos.  So here is a photo of me where I am starting from.......

And here is a photo of me in my wedding gown.  (I know it is a bad picture but you get the point.  Now you know why I want to do a photo shoot in my dress)


So get ready for the updates and wish me luck!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Love both pics and you guys, too! Best wishes for great results...I am a little farther behind you but we'll get there with HIS help!

Katie said...

Well you know I think you are gorgeous no matter what - but I admire your determination and know that you can do it!!! See you today at the playground! :)