Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Engagement Photos: Lisa and Greg

I have been wanting to do a beautiful photo shoot for some more portfolio work for my team for a while now and when the amazing Meaghan Elliott agreed to help me out I knew it would be perfect.  The first couple I have to show you is Lisa and Greg and they are getting married in June.  June 12th to be exact (the busiest wedding day of the year).  After I decided to do the shoot, Lisa was my first call.  We have been friends since we were in utero (no joke, our moms took Lamaze together) and her and Greg are such a fun and gorgeous couple (perfect model material).  JoAnna did Lisa's makeup and Kelley did Lisa's hair and she looks like a total knockout.
We did the photo shoot at my parents farm and my prayers for good weather were answered.  The farm was the perfect setting for a romantic outdoor shoot.

Aren't they adorable?  I can't wait for the wedding.  Here is my favorite shot of the day.  Go Meaghan Elliott!

Check back tomorrow for another super cute engagement session.

No comments: