Saturday, April 10, 2010

Engagement photos in Ellicott City

I have a special treat for everyone today!  I have some super cute engagement photos of an adorable couple Amie and Nathan.  The photos were taken in Ellicott City (great location) by the extraordinary Meaghan Elliott.  Amie and Nathan are not only an adorable couple but they have great style too.  They put together great looks for the shoot and I think it brought the shoot to another level.  I was able to do Amie's makeup for the session and it was very fun to modernize a beautiful vintage look for her makeup.
Amie and Nathan are getting married in two weeks and Meaghan Elliott is photographing the wedding.  Kelley and I will be doing the hair and makeup and I will actually be attending the wedding for a change since Amie is one of my good friends from High school!
To see more of the photos from the engagement session visit Meaghan Elliott's Blog here.
And to set up an appointment for makeup for your engagement session email me :)

No comments: