Wednesday, March 24, 2010

This is not me

So I recently googled myself to see what came up (don't pretend like you have never done it) and I realized that there is another Amie Decker who is a model.  So I decided just in case there is any confusion out there I would clear things up...... This picture below is NOT ME.
Although I am sure my husband would not mind it if I posed on his motorcycle in a tube top, I have never attempted it.  Thank you for letting me clear this up :)  I hope you all enjoy this beautiful day!

2 comments:

Jen | Our Life Accounts said...

haha, I love it! Back when I randomly heard somewhere that you were doing make-up, I googled you to see if you had a website or contact information out there (though I suppose I could have called your mom) and I remember finding sites either talking about the model or random photos, I found it rather humerous. Thankfully, I also found your blog... :)

Someone told me just the other day that Kendra from the show "girls next door" was found by hugh heffner due to a random photographer taking a picture of her on a motorcycle while she was out at a car show with her boyfriend of the time, I guess you gotta be careful posing on those things! ;)

jlowe said...

OMG - that is HILARIOUS!!!!! Thanks for the laugh!! You are right - I'm sure your hubby wouldn't mind at all!