Sunday, November 15, 2009

Fall Wedding Trends

 Shannon was such a beautiful Bride and in her pictures I have two big Fall Wedding trends to share with you........ Red and Rain.  I have seen tons and tons of Red this season, in the form of bridesmaid dresses and accent colors.  And unfortunately I have seen a lot of rain too.  Since I have been in the wedding industry, every weekend we have a rainy day, my mind automatically goes to thinking about all of the poor brides whose wedding was affected by the weather.  So, yes it rained on Shannon's wedding day but she did not let it get her down one bit.  She had fortunately planned a church wedding and an indoor reception so nothing had to be changed.  She actually got dressed in her gown and had pictures taken at her house, then got into her sweats, rode to the church and got redressed in her gown for the ceremony (It was raining A LOT).

JoAnna and I arrived after the girls finished at the hair salon and got right to work.  For the brides who have a limited time frame on the wedding day it works out great to have two artists doing hair and makeup.  I love working with JoAnna.  It was our first wedding together since she started working with me and she did a wonderful job.  She is so talented and so much fun to have around.  So here are a few photos of Shannon from her wedding day taken by Ray Persinger Photography.  Enjoy!




 

 

 
 Ladies in Red
 
 Rain Rain Rain
 

 

 

 
Still Radiant at the end of the night!

No comments: