Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Carla David Design Open House

I was fortunate enough to attend a fabulous open house last week hosted by Carla David Design.  Carla is a very talented woman who provides custom couture invitations and graphic design services.  I was invited by Meaghan Elliott to attend the event and we decided we could make a career out of going to parties...(so much fun).  Carla hosted an A-List Holiday Open house and I hope I am able to attend every year.  Here are a few snapshots from the photo booth set up by Love Life Images.  If you would like to see more about Carla David Design or the contributors to the Open House just click here.


 Meaghan and I with our feather boa's!
 
In the photo is Dan from Techlab Photo, Staci Summers with Haute Cocoa is throwing up the gang signs and the Fabulous Carla David is on the right and :)

No comments: