Monday, September 28, 2009

Who did her Hair?


I adore these photos from Kaja's wedding. I was not able to do the makeup for Kaja's wedding but Kelley was able to do the hair for Kaja and all of her bridal party. Since Kelley will not brag about how fabulous she is, I have taken it upon myself to do the job. Granted, Kaja and the bridal party were out of this world gorgeous, but you have to admit that the hair looks pretty darn fantastic. Stephen from Love Life Images (one of my favorite photo journalism groups) photographed the wedding and he did such a fabulous job that I could just look at these pictures all day.

The wedding took place at The Swedish Embassy in Washington DC and all of the details were very special and unique. Kaja even wore a surprise blue dress that was a stunning work of art.
Kaja, you are a beautiful bride and I wish for you a beautiful life with Dan!

I want one of these bridesmaid dresses!
What a gorgeous shot!




This picture cracks me up. She is so adorable.







No comments: