Monday, September 14, 2009

Fresh Fall Facial


This beautiful bride is one of my dear friends Maura who was married in May at her beautiful home in Jarrettsville. Maura and I have been friends since we were four and after all of the years of makeovers we did on each other it was such an honor to do her makeup for her wedding day. Maura has been my massage therapist for years now and in June she started a new venture to become an esthetician at Von Lee International in Baltimore.

So I have very exciting news for all of you that may be needing a fall facial but do not want to break the bank. Von Lee has afternoon appointments available for facials and waxing for a SUPER inexpensive price. I think it is a great idea to get a wonderful fall facial for half of what everyone else is paying. You can check out Von Lee's website here. Make sure you ask for Maura!

No comments: