Thursday, October 16, 2008

How We Met


One of my favorite things to find out about brides when we meet for a trial is how they met their fiance. Basically, I am a sucker for romance and I get to hear so many sweet stories. My story is pretty simple. When I was in Kindergarten there was an "older" boy, in first grade, who was the cutest thing I had ever seen. My little 5 year old self had no choice but to fall in love with him and he is now my husband. I know this is hard to believe but it really did happen. Of coarse we did not get married until much later.

So maybe one day I will write a book about all of the beautiful stories I hear about people meeting through school, sports, vacation, websites, friends, work, bars, church and even speed dating. I'd love to hear your story.

4 comments:

joey & cristin said...

Hooray!! YOU HAVE A BLOG! and I am honored to be the first to make a post! Please tell me you will be posting pictures of those beautiful girls of yours....

TN Bakers said...

Amie this is GREAT! I am so proud of my little entreprenuer (can't spell it, but you know what I mean). Your little business isn't so little, anymore, huh?! Wow, girl I'm so impressed by your website, too. Awesome job!

Gail Wittman said...

Amie I love the site! It is as beautiful and artistic as you are. Also I wanted to share my experience of getting my makeup done by you. The first thing that I will praise you for is your ability to make anyone feel relaxed and comfortable during the makeup application. Add on top of that the fact that I can trust you and know that you are going to do what I asked for, equals a wonderful experience. Then when the application is finished and I got to see myself it was like you took what was naturally there and just made it more beautiful. I felt like myself only better. To be honest, after having my makeup done by you, I have tried to duplicate it, but it is impossible. You are is truly an artist!

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

I love your work!!! And I'm so glad you have a blog. Welcome to the blogging world! So, where were you when I got married? I could have used you for sure!