Thursday, October 23, 2008

Anniversary




I thought I would do a tribute to Tracey who just celebrated her one year anniversary. It was almost a year ago exactly that I was doing her makeup for her wedding. I was pregnant, of coarse, as I am for most weddings. But I was newly pregnant and very nauseous but I don't think it showed. Tracey and her sister are obviously twins but they each had their own unique look for the special event. They are such sweet girls and I had a great time helping everyone get ready (despite the nausea). Thanks for the pictures Tracey, Happy Anniversary!

2 comments:

Jenn & Kent said...

You look beautiful in the pictures Amie...couldn't tell you were sick!

TraySeaDS4 said...

Amie - thank you so much for your kind words. I can't believe it's been a whole year since my husband and I were married. You did a wonderful job and I'll never forget it. Thanks for everything!