Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Get your Tan On!!!!!



I am so excited to announce that we are now offering airbrush tanning!!!!  Some of you may be thinking, "I don't know about a spray tan, I don't want to look orange."  Have no fear, this airbrush tanning is AH- Mazing.  I had seen many brides sit in my chair with a beautiful even tan and when I asked them about it they said it was actually airbrush, which definitely peeked my interest.  So when it came time for me to be a bridesmaid in my sister-in-laws wedding (which was at the end of December) I decided to give it a try.  HUGE FAN!  This is a picture of the tan me below......


Why spend hours of your time and cause damage to your skin when you can get a safe gorgeous golden glow in just minutes. Whether you are extremely fair or dark olive, the airbrush tanning is a healthy and easy way for you to have a beautiful and natural sun-kissed look. To make it even easier, we travel to you!


A beautiful, sun kissed complexion is the #1 fashion accessory of all time and health/medical professionals agree a faux tan is the only safe alternative. We offer a special organic product called Vani-T. Vani-T is a totally unique 100% natural and organic based spa formulas without artificial fragrances, preservatives or other harsh chemicals which can irritate the skin. Vani-T's professional tanning range is loved and requested by A-list celebrities, beauty editors and TV shows around the world for it's famous just-off-the-beach glow.
Airbrush Tanning Packages

Parties of 9 or more $25 per person
Parties of 5-8 $30 per person
Parties up to 5 $40 per person
Sculpting $10 additional per person

10% off entire tanning package for all brides with a signed contract with Amie Decker Makeup & Hair Artistry

*All pricing includes travel up to 30 mile round trip

Contact us for more information or to schedule your Tanning Party!!!!!!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

Abbbsolutely love it!! :)