Thursday, February 18, 2010

Old Wedding Week

I have decided to deem this week old wedding week.I was inspired by everyone putting their wedding photos on facebook for Valentine's day and I figured this would be a great week to show some of the older weddings that never made it to the blog (mostly because I was never given the photos).  So everyone, here is your chance, If you have been an Amie Decker Client and never gave me some of your photos, it's NOT too late.  All week I will be showcasing weddings that have happened over a year ago.  Starting with Kira and Jesus.
Now Kira's wedding was not technically over a year ago because she will be celebrating her first anniversary in March but I decided that she qualifies. Kira was a stunning bride who kept very true to her own style on the wedding day.  She did not get crazy tan or change her hair color or wear tons of Jewels.  She was elegant and soft and feminine.  I loved her look!


Stay tuned for more old weddings

No comments: