Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Vintage Bride

I have a special fondness for birdcage veils and I have been waiting for a bride to finally use one, so I am sending huge thank yous to Amanda!!!!!  Amanda was married at Turf Valley Country Club on a beautiful September day.  I just loved her look.  She wore a very special and unique lace vintage inspired gown and her hair and makeup went right along with her look.  Amanda's sister-in-law, Melanie, is a fabulous hair stylist based in Chicago and she created a beautiful vintage look. Amanda decided to keep her signature short hairstyle instead of growing out her hair for the wedding and Melanie was able to do a soft finger wave style that was perfection.  Thank you Amanda for sharing your special day and your photos with me.  You are beautiful!




 
 
 

1 comment:

Paulette Adams said...

Amie, I want to thank you for your beautiful makeup artistry for my daughter Amanda's wedding. You also created a beautiful natural look for myself, which wasn't easy! It lasted all day, even through the happy tears. You are such a pleasure to work with. Thank you for helping to make this special occasion one of the happiest days of my life. I guess all moms and dads believe that their daughter is the most beautiful bride ever, but ours really is! I would highly recommend you to anyone considering using your services. Wishing you continued success. Sincerely, Paulette Adams