Monday, June 15, 2009

Lovely Laura Preview

I had the pleasure of meeting Laura a few years ago at her friend Meaghan's wedding. She has a very close group of girlfriends who have know each other since they were wee little ones and it has been such a treat to be a part of all of their special days. In addition to Meaghan and Laura's wedding I have done the makeup for their friend Robyn and Laura's sister Sara. If every one would send me their pictures (hint hint) I would love to do a "girlfriends" post of all of them.
This is just a little sneak peak of the absolutely stunning wedding photographed by Stacy Richardson Photography. The wedding took place at the Chesapeake's Bay foundation and all the details were just magical. I will be posting more photos when they are finished but this is one of my favorites and I thought I would wet your palette for the rest of the photos. I love how soft and whimsical this moment is. You are beautiful Laura. Thank for letting me be a part of your wedding day.

1 comment:

Elliott said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing