Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Had the Time of my Life

Any of you who grew up in the "Dirty Dancing" era that I did, must be singing that tune after reading this blog title. Well my husband and I certainly had the time of our lives during our trip to Delaware for Teddy and Kristin's wedding. Not only did I get the opportunity to do all of the makeup for Kristin and her wedding party (which was a blast) but I actually got to attend the wedding. I am at a wedding (or at least the pre-wedding festivities) almost every weekend but it has been years since I have actually been a guest at one. Boy did we have the time of our lives. My husband and I had a kid free weekend and got to go to a Funtastic wedding with our friends (yes, I meant to say Funtastic). Kristina Gwynn photographed the wedding and got all of the images together in record time. She was kind enough to share them with me. Aren't they just fabulous? Congratulations Teddy and Kristin! Thanks for everything.

The adorable couple




There we are having a blast!

1 comment:

TN Bakers said...

you look awesome in that dress, Aims!!!!