Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Tribute to Bridesmaids

My sister-in-law is getting married in December and has asked me to be a bridesmaid. Since I am getting very excited about it, I decided to do a post saluting bridesmaids. It is such a great idea for all of the bridesmaids to get their makeup done, as well as the bride, on the wedding day. It makes for a very beautiful and cohesive bridal party and everyone looks so fantastic in pictures. I think it is so important that I have a very "low" price for bridesmaids (much lower than other makeup artists) as an incentive. I know how expensive it can be to be in a wedding so I think it is important not to charge an arm and a leg for a bridesmaid to get their makeup done. Here are some of the beautiful bridesmaids I have had the pleasure of working with.


( One of these ladies above did not get makeup from me)




photography by Robin Shotola

photography by Robin Shotola

photography by Robin Shotola


photography by Jen Lowe
photography by Jen Lowe

1 comment: