Monday, December 22, 2008

Sisters, Sisters



You would think that with a makeup artist in the family, the Decker girls would get their makeup done all the time. However, besides the occasional prom during highschool I don't really get the opportunity too often. So this was a treat to do all the girls makeup for the family photoshoot. We had Jen Lowe (http://www.jlowephotos.com/) come to the house and just click away. We had a great time and ended up with some beautiful photos. Here are some of my favorites. I added some of my girls even though I didn't do their makeup but they are so cute that I couldn't resist.








4 comments:

Potler Tribe said...

I love the shot of all the girls on the sofa!!! What a beautiful idea!

Chocolate, Vanilla and Caramel said...

Amie, these photos are beautiful! Your mom sure gave all of you gorgeous skin. The groups photos are so great.

joey & cristin said...

how fun. i do think those two little ones are by far the cutest though! miss you so much. :(

jlowe said...

ooo-I'm so flattered to have made it to your blog! I DO love the shot of all your girls on the sofa! Hope your fam is great and had a wonderful holiday! Let's get together soon!