Thursday, November 13, 2008

Trash the Dress

I think this is one of the best ideas that ever hit the wedding circut. In case you have not heard of a TTD (trash the dress) session, it is a portrait session taken after the wedding in beautiful/funky/rustic settings where the dress essetially gets trashed but the pictures are fantastic. I am so going to do this. I have decided that once I can "fit" into my wedding gown again after the baby weight has disapeared I am doing a TTD session. I am so excited. Afterall, my wedding dress has just sat in a closet for the past five years and I think I am pretty certain that unless I do the TTD it will never see the light of day again.

Here are some pictures of a fabulously fun girl Alisa whose makeup I did for her wedding and her TTD session. The pictures are so fun!

No comments: